No matter when you received your degree in Classical Studies or Medieval Studies, we are proud to count you among our alumni. Please bookmark this site for future reference.
Alumni are invited to interact with the Department in various ways:
- News. Keep up-to-date with what’s happening in the Department! Check the “News and Events” area on our home page.
- Lectures. We frequently host guest lectures on interesting topics, which are open to everyone. Please join us! See the “Upcoming Events” section of our home page for details.
- Visit Us. Particularly for those alumni who live out of town and can’t visit the campus regularly, we invite you to stop by the Department while you’re in town to chat with some of your former instructors. We’ll be happy to see you!
- Read Labyrinth. Our biannual classical magazine is now available online! You will find a link on our home page. Alumni are welcome to contribute articles.
- Stay in Touch. We’re always glad to hear from our alumni and to learn about their careers and personal achievements. Please email Riemer Faber, email@example.com and tell us your news. You will receive a personal reply. We will add your updated information to our alumni register.
- Gifts. When making your tax-receiptable donation to Campaign Waterloo, whether by mail, phone, or online pledge, please consider designating your gift (under “Priority Project”) to either the Classical Studies Resource Fund (which provides scholarships, awards, travel bursaries and special activities for our students) or the Classical Studies Endowment Fund (a long-term reserve that we can draw upon in times of financial restraint to help keep our programs running).
LINK to Arts Alumni website - http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni/alumni.html